Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Peek-A-Boo!

Introducing Charlotte and Bunny. Charlotte is a life size toddler mannequin that is made of heavy cloth on a wired armature with stitched hands and feet and can be posed in many positions. My goal was to bring her to life by painting her face and hair, dressing her in a fabulous antique dress, a linen cap, leggings and leather shoes and giving her a name. Here is Charlotte and Bunny along with a picture of her before she came to life.








Sellers picture of mannequin: 
.

6 comments:

  1. You lucky girl...what a find! A blank canvas just waiting on you. Now, she's a precious and beautiful little person! I love her! I hope you will be keeping her for your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary. As much as I would love to keep her she will up for adoption. Mark and I are selling our house next Spring so we will be doing a major downsizing. I will be listing a lot for sale in the next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Downsizing...I understand...really I do! But, it's a big step, and will be lots of work. For the past couple of years, I have been slowly going through things, discarding and giving away lots of things we no longer need or want. Some lucky person will love giving your sweet little Charlotte a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judi I love her!
    ((And I'm glad that I can leave comments now))
    Have a Lovely weekend Dear!! Blessings and warmth Linnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linnie, unfortunately I lost money by listing this doll on eBay,:(

      Delete

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments..