Friday, March 17, 2017

A New Outfit For My German Bing Doll

Today I made an outfit which will be for the Bing doll I have arriving on Tuesday from California. Since both dolls are the same size I thought I should get a head start on the outfit for the boy doll pictured in a previous post. Not bad for first attempt without a pattern. I used some fleece fabric that I had on hand. Mark (my German Swiss husband) informed me that proper lederhosen were made of leather..I told him to go shovel some snow, :)



2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to spend a 'snowed-in-and-can't-get-out' day! (Can you?) It looks like the perfect little outfit, even without leather, to me! :~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately the huge snow storm came when it was very cold so it was light and fluffy. Mark got out his trusty Kabota tractor and had it cleaned up the next day. Yesterday the sun was out all day and melted a lot so we were able to travel without any problems.

      Delete

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments..