Thursday, July 9, 2015

Izannah Walker Reproduction Doll~ Eliza SOLD


 I ordered the "Eliza" reduced sized shoulder head from Lynda Hampton during her June sale on Etsy and could not be happier with the results using her body pattern (which comes with complete instructions and great tips for a successful project) and shoulder head. Here are pictures of my finished doll, "Eliza" and I do apologize for the poor quality, the lighting in my room wasn't great and I could not get my flash to work.

If you would like to order a kit for yourself, look on Etsy for TheLittleHamptons under the search for Izannah Walker dolls.







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Your Eliza is beautiful. I just love her dress and bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this kit, it was a lot of fun to put together, thank you so much Lynda,♥

      Delete
  2. Your Eliza IS beautiful! What a nice collection of Izannah dolls you are putting together. I am sure you have seen and, perhaps, even held one of the old original Izannah Walker dolls...right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I had the pleasure of visiting three Izannah Walker dolls who live at the Shelburne museum which is about 25 miles from me. Unfortunately they are located in a locked glass case on the third shelf up above my head but it was exciting anyway.

      Delete

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments..