Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Latest Project~An Altered Art Horseman Doll

Today I finished my latest project, an altered art doll I created with a Horseman shoulder head. I made a body of muslin stuffed with poly-fill, stitched her fingers and attached her head with hot glue. Then I gessoed her head, applied stockinette then gessoed some more. She has been hand painted with acrylics and her brown wig is synthetic with sausage curls all the way around her head. She reminds me of a Victorian style Kathy Kruse doll...well sort of.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments.